If you are a loyalist to Victoria’s Secret’s lingerie, this card could be one of the best ways to save some of your money and get more for what you pay! Victoria’s Secret Angel Card has many rewards and perks for its cardholders like shopping rewards, no annual fees, free shipping on certain orders and annual birthday presents. But this card will only be useful to you if you shop regularly from Victoria’s Secret. If you do not, you might want to consider a different rewards card.
- 1 Victoria’s Secret Credit Card
- 1.1 Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card Rewards:
- 1.2 Know About Victoria’s Secret Angel Card
- 1.3 Qualifications for the Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card
- 1.4 Fees & Charges of Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card
- 1.5 Pros of Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card
- 1.6 Cons of Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card
Victoria’s Secret Credit Card
The Secret Angle card offers three points per dollar spent on bra purchases and one point per purchase for all purchases at Victoria’s Secret. Every year, you can decide the triple point days. Once a month, you can also get double points on purchases when paid through the Angel card in-store.
Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card Rewards:
The card comes with a three-tiered rewards system through Angel, Angel VIP, and Angel Forever card.
Here we explain how it works
- You earn 3 Angel Reward points per dollar spent on bra purchases at Victoria’s Secret.
- You earn 2 Angel Reward points per dollar spent on non-bra purchases at Victoria’s Secret.
- Earn 1 Angel Reward point per dollar spent on other items at Victoria’s Secret.
- In the first two tiers, Angel and Angel VIP card, you receive a $10 Angel Reward certificate for every 250 points earned.
- The Angel Reward points expire in 12 months.
- In the third tier, the highest rewards tier, Angel Forever card, you receive a $15 Angel Reward certificate for every 250 points earned.
- The reward gift cards come with a validity of 90 days.
- For Angel and Angel VIP cardholders, there is 12% cashback equivalent on bra purchases at the 3 points per dollar rate and 4% cashback on other items.
- For Angel Forever, there is 18% cashback equivalent on bra purchases and 6% cashback on other items. The cardholders also earn 50% more for their spending.
- As the introductory bonus offer, you receive $15 off on your first in-store or online purchase.
- If you make credit card payments in the store, you get double points at the time of purchase. This offer is available only once a month and isn’t valid on bra purchases.
- Triple point days – With this card, you get to choose triple point days every year. On these days, you will get 3X points on non-bra purchases from Victoria’s Secret. The number of triple point days you get per year depends on your card’s status.
- Angel cardholders get 1 day
- Angel VIP cardholders get 2 days
- Anger Forever cardholders get 3 days
Triple points can’t be combined with any other point-earning promotions.
Know About Victoria’s Secret Angel Card
When you get this card, you begin at the Angel card level. It could be really beneficial for you if you spend more with Victoria’s Secret and increase the card’s status level. Higher status givers better rewards and benefits and increase your earnings potential.
- You automatically get upgraded to Angel VIP Card when you spend $250 in a rolling 12-month period.
- You are upgraded to the Angel Forever credit card when you spend $500 in the same period with the Angel or Angel VIP card
- The card comes with one more design when you are applying for it. You can either choose the default design or PINK Angel card design. The benefits and rewards are the same for both the designs.
- There is no annual fee for the card.
- It is only valid at
- All of Victoria’s Secret and PINK stores in the U.S.
- Bath & Bodyworks for shopping at Bath & Body Works, you will not earn any points.
- The variable purchase APR, 27.24%, of the card is quite high. If your plan is to pay for your purchases over time by carrying a balance monthly, the interest charges will most probably cancel out your earned rewards and cost-saving benefits. This card will be only beneficial if you pay the balance in full after every purchase.
- This card is issued by Comenity Bank which sometimes doesn’t match the customer support and payment processing standards.
- You get free standard shipping on your Victoria’s Secret shopping including the eligible bras. You have to use your Angel credit card and use the code ‘JUST4ANGELS’ at the checkout.
Qualifications for the Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card
- Mandatory to have a Victoria’s Secret online account
- You should be at least 18 years of age to apply
- Must have personal identification information like birth date, phone number and Social Security number
- Proof of source of income and total household income
- Information about monthly mortgage
- Fair credit range is required
Fees & Charges of Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card
- Purchase APR: 27.74% (variable)
- Annual Fee: $0
- Balance Transfer Fee: Not Applicable
- Foreign Transaction Fee: Not Applicable
- Cash Advance Fee: Not Applicable
- Penalty APR: None
- Late Fee: Up to $39
- Returned Payment Fee: Up to $25
Pros of Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card
- No annual fee
- Triple point days every year
- Triple points on bras
- Annual Birthday gift
- Angel Reward Certificate for every 250 points
- Free shipping on qualifies orders
- Early access to sales
Cons of Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card
- High variable purchase APR of 27.24% and penalty fees
- The poor payment processing system
- Poor customer support
- The card is only valid at U.S. Victoria’s Secret and PINK, victoriassecret.com, and in-store at Bath & Body Works
- Reward points expire in 12 months
- Angel Reward certificates expire in 90 days
As you understand this store card is only beneficial to those who shop regularly from Victoria’s Secret, in-store and online. Only when you shop more, you get more benefits.