In the United States, Wells Fargo is one of the prominent, reputed and second-largest banks. Besides that, they rank among the top 10 credit card issuers according to the type of user. The highlighting feature of Wells Fargo credit card is that they offer credit cards to its users depending upon their requirement be it premium reward cards or credit-building cards.
Also, the Wells Fargo bank issue credit cards to small as well as large business owners, which clearly means they meet the requirements of nearly every customer.
- 1 Types of Wells Fargo Credit Cards & Benefits
- 1.1 Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card – For Reward Points
- 1.2 Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Card – For Cash Back
- 1.3 Wells Fargo Platinum Visa Card – For Introductory 0% APR
- 1.4 Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card – For Building Credit
- 1.5 Wells Fargo Cash Back College Credit Card – For Students
- 1.6 Wells Fargo Business Platinum Credit Card
Types of Wells Fargo Credit Cards & Benefits
The Wells Fargo bank frequently updates its credit card offerings, which is suitable for their customers. Now, to know about the different types of Wells Fargo credit cards and what are they beneficial for, you must scroll down to read.
Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card – For Reward Points
As the name of the credit card implies, it works on the American Express network, which is issued by the Wells Fargo bank. So, as a cardholder, you can use this credit card wherever the American Express Card is accepted. The highlighting features of this credit card are mentioned below:
- The cardholder will earn bonus points of 30,000 if they spend $3,000 specifically, purchase made in the first three months. Also, there will be reward points if you use your Propel American Express credit card at eateries, transit, rideshares, flight bookings, hotels and a lot more.
- The best part is that there is no annual fee or charge for this credit card.
- If you use your Propel American Express credit card wisely, then you will get an opportunity to earn maximum reward points as long as your account is open.
- There are no foreign currency conversion charges!
Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Card – For Cash Back
There are some customers who don’t have time or believe in maximizing their reward or bonus points. Instead, they would prefer to choose those types of credit cards that provide them with the benefit of cashback offers to save your time, efforts and energy.
The highlighting features of this Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa card are mentioned below:
- First of all, there are no annual fees or charges for this credit card. Secondly, the cardholder will enjoy and earn unlimited cash rewards on their purchase with a percentage of 1.5%.
- The cash reward that you have earned on your purchase will not expire as long as your account is open.
- For mobile wallet purchases specifically up to 12 months, there is 1.8% cashback for the cardholders.
- The cardholder will also receive up to $600 for their cellphone protection.
Wells Fargo Platinum Visa Card – For Introductory 0% APR
Obviously, when it comes to credit card benefits, reward points and cashback offers usually steal the limelight. However, there is one credit card issued by the Wells Fargo bank for introductory 0% APR offers, which can save up to hundreds of dollars. To save your interest charges, there is nothing better than a zero interest rate.
The highlighting features of this credit card for its cardholders are mentioned below:
- The cardholder will receive 0% APR on their purchase up to 18 months and the qualifying balance will be transferred within the 120 days of account opening. After analyzing your credit card history, the APR will be charged between 17.24% – 26.74%.
- The annual fee of this credit card is zero but the cardholder has to pay the fees for a balance transfer. In the beginning, the fee is charged up to 3% from the balance transferred. Once the introductory period is over, the fee is charged up to 5% of the balance transferred.
- The cardholders of Wells Fargo Platinum credit card also receive an opportunity to get all sorts of services including travel, travel accident insurance, emergency assistance, cellphone protection, zero liability protection, overdraft protection and a lot more.
Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card – For Building Credit
What if you are looking for a credit amount? Well, a secured credit card from Wells Fargo is an ideal choice. Wells Fargo secured credit is basically for all types of credit, even for those who are searching for it to build their credit.
The highlighting features of Wells Fargo secured credit card are mentioned below:
- It’s a type of a Visa credit card, which is easily acceptable anywhere.
- The cardholder has to deposit a minimum amount of $300. Also, remember that, whatever the amount you will deposit in your account, the size of the credit line will be in an equivalent manner to it.
- To upgrade your secured credit card from Wells Fargo, the cardholder must show the significant improvement in their credit.
Wells Fargo Cash Back College Credit Card – For Students
To own Wells Fargo cash back credit card, students must be at least 18 years old and till 21 you can own it unless you don’t have income. For building the credit, this Wells Fargo cash back college credit card is absolutely suitable. From reward points to different cashback offers, students can take advantage of this Wells Fargo college credit card.
The highlighting features of this credit card are mentioned below:
- There is no annual fee or charges on this Wells Fargo credit card for students.
- The best part about this credit card is that students can earn and enjoy the benefits of 3% cashback on gas, grocery items and drugstore purchase for the first six months.
- Then, there is a 1% cashback offer on other purchases from this Wells Fargo credit card.
- Also, the cardholders can enjoy bonus points or lucrative rewards on their shopping from Wells Fargo cash back college credit card.
- For 6 months, there is a 0% APR offer on this credit card for its users to access different types of materials and tools for education.
Wells Fargo Business Platinum Credit Card
Wells Fargo Platinum credit card is especially for the business owners, which has some great offers, rewards, bonus points, and cashback. This credit card is absolutely beneficial as it has low fees or charges and amazing rewards for its cardholders on their purchase.
The highlighting features of this Business platinum credit card are mentioned below:
- There is an unlimited 1.5% cashback offer on purchase. Alternatively, it’s 1x reward points per dollar on this credit card.
- For about nine months, the introductory rate is 0% for the credit cardholders.
- There are no annual fees or charges on this credit card for its holders to pay.
- The credit cardholder can redeem the reward points or gift cards as per their choice and even then, they will get 10% bonus on it!
Wells Fargo bank provides different types of credit cards for its users to be it, business owners or consumers. For nearly every type of credit card holder, Wells Fargo bank has a credit card to issue. Besides the wide options available in credit cards. The customers of Wells Fargo Bank will get great options in banking as well. Hence, choose the right Wells Fargo credit card according to your requirements and make the most of it!